OUR LADY STAR OF THE SEA
CHURCH ROAD  SEAFORTH

The Church of Our Lady Star of the Sea began as a mission in 1884 housed in a stable in Crescent Road and converted into a chapel in 1890. Construction of the present day church began in 1900 with the opening of the church in 1901.
[ Click the statue to enlarge — Click the memorial cross bottom centre to enlarge ]
Photograph © Ronnie Cusworth 2007

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002-2009