The Staff
St Philip's Church - June 1st, 1900
Mr T. Hodson, Scripture Reader — Rev. Alfred Norfolk M.A., Junior Curate
Parish Nurse K. Fletcher — Rev. Gerard Heath Lander M.A., Vicar — Rev. George Jackson B.A., Senior Curate
 
Lander Road and the School were named after the Rev. Lander — Rev. G. Jackson became the first Vicar of St Andrew's Church, 1903

Photograph by Foulds & Hibberd, Seaforth

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002-2006