Pickerings Farm - Victoria Road
Present day Hatton Hill Road, the name changed in 1929
The farmhouse stood were the Town Hall ballroom is now. The dairy farm closed with the land being sold to the council in 1938. Harry Pickering of Pickering's Farm was a Chairman of the Council in 1932.

With Thanks to John Mercer

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002-2006