The junction of Sefton Road and Wilson's Lane
Note:

A Methodist Chapel was first built in the lane in 1875.  (click on the link to see the present church )
On the left side - opposite to where the young lady is standing is the entrance to Litherland Park.
On the left edge of the photograph just below the trees can be seen the Litherland Hotel and the entrance to the bar through an external porch. (c
lick on the link to see the bricked-up entrance to the old bar ) RC

With Thanks to Paddy Cinnamond

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002/2003/2004
.