|Seaforth Station 1876
The Station Opened on 1st October 1850
Station was at ground level until the line was embanked and the
road bridged in the 1880s. At the time this photograph was taken,
Bridge Road (left side) was known as Marsh Lane and Seaforth Road
was known as Church Road. The station became known as Seaforth
& Litherland in 1905.