Railway Lines Running Through Seaforth & Litherland 1906
LEGEND:
1
Linacre Road Railway Station - Opened 1906 - Closed 1951
Access to the station was from Linacre Road and an underpass from Webster Street
Fazakerley & North Mersey Branch - Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway
2
Liverpool Corporation Tramways Depot, Linacre Road - Horse Drawn Tram Depot opened in 1894
The horse drawn tram - Car No. 330, made its final journey from the Litherland Depot on 25th August 1903
Last trams to run from Litherland and Seaforth:

September 2nd, 1950 - No. 16, 28 from Litherland
December 2nd, 1950 - No. 23/24 from Litherland
December 30th, 1950 - No. 17 from Seaforth
February 10th, 1951 - No. 8 from Seaforth
February 15th, 1951 - No. 35 from Seaforth
3
Siding to North Western Rubber Company, Hawthorne Road

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002/2003/2004
.