34th Liverpool Company Boy's Brigade c1905 - St Philip's Church

The 34th Coy Boy's Brigade were formed in 1899 and transferred to the Church Lad's Brigade in 1915
The Sergeant standing (right) appears to be wearing the 'Drill-down Challenge Medal' — The 'Bugle Boy' sitting left of the big-drum is Robert W. Roberts
How many of these lads? Sacrificed their lives in The Great War and are commemorated on the Boy's Brigade War Memorial at St Philip's Church

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002-2012