No.16 Tram on Linacre Road
Contributed by the late Paddy Cinnamond

The No.16 Tram heading down Linacre Rd to the Litherland Terminus at Wellington Road
The tram service to Litherland effectively ended 2nd December 1950, the tramsheds being converted to take buses
. The bus could possibly belong to 'Merseyside Touring Company', who started services to Litherland on 11th May 1929

Linacre Road Station on the left, with the entrance to Langton Road - lower right
Linacre Road Station opened in 1906 and closed in 1951

Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002-2006