Seaforth & Litherland Constitutional Club
The club was formed in 1910 by a group of Conservatives who bought No.1 Field Lane "The Elms" for £1,600. The Victorian house being previously occupied by the Chief Engineer of the Leeds & Liverpool Canal Company. The present day bowling green was once the site of an apple orchard.
Photograph © Ronnie Cusworth  2003
Litherland & Ford Digital © Ronnie Cusworth 2002-2007